By the act of buying a ticket for WordCamp Pune 2015, you confirm that
- You are aware that each ticket is valid for one person only.
- You are aware that no admission will be granted without the ticket.
- You agree to carry a smartphone, tablet, laptop or any other device which can be used to show us the email or an electronic copy1 because the organisers will not accept print-outs.
- You are aware that tickets are non-transferable, which means no one else but you will be permitted against the ticket.
- You agree to not throw any leftover food2 items in the trash.
- You agree to not litter the venue3 and help us keep it clean.
- You authorise WordCamp Pune 2015 to send emails or SMS texts relevant to your participation which may not be limited to event and ticketing details.
- You have read and agreed to the Code-of Conduct.
- Your Name, Photo (fetched from gravatar), and Twitter handle and Website (if provided) will be made public on the Attendees page4 for networking purposes.
- You accept that the right of admission is reserved by the organisers and the venue management and they may revoke yours if deemed necessary.
- Tickets can be refunded within 30 days of purchase or till the 22nd of August, whichever is earlier. A booking fee of ₹50 will be deducted before refund.
- No refunds after the 22nd of August or more than 30 days after purchase, whichever is earlier.
- The t-shirt size and preference can and will only be considered for tickets bought on or before the 22nd of August. For tickets bought after that, we can only provide the closest available size to your preference.
Our vendor needs time to print and prepare t-shirts. We cannot be changing our order at the last moment. We also don’t want you to not have a t-shirt. So, we are going to print some t-shirts of each size and depending on how early you register, you might get the right size or one size larger or something.
- Although, it is not needed by us, please have a valid government or institutional ID on you at all times for security purposes.
- Foreign nationals are requested to carry at least a copy of their passport.
- We are IT professionals, we look stupid when we use paper instead of computers. The simplest thing to do is to take a screenshot or print a pdf through your browser. In case, you don’t have a smartphone or a computer, we can work with the ticket code that’ll be sent to you. But no paper!
- We’ll provide facilities for collecting the leftovers which can be given to those who need it more than the trash can. The karma we collect, we’ll pass on to you. 🙂
- स्वच्छ भारत अभियान (Clean India Movement), anyone? Please deposit any plastic, paper, pamphlets, wrappers, etc at a recyclying counter or back to the stalls where you picked them up from.
- We’ll be creating an attendees page, with Names, Photos and Twitter handles(if any). So just in case you missed taking down their contact at the WordCamp. Or, in case you met a great human being with a far reaching vision who didn’t get visiting cards, you can catch them via twitter!
No personal information or information that could be used to identify you will be shared with any third party. Only statistics derived from all the information collected may be shared privately or publicly, for research and development purposes.