As fellow developers we know how difficult it is to get people to have a look at your lovely theme or your powerful plugin. That’s why we have decided to give you a chance to showcase, talk about and demonstrate your plugin or theme (product) in a
- Maximum time of 5 minutes, which doesn’t include the time for QnA.
- QnA and discussions will be after four consecutive lightning talks (20 min) have ended and will be handled in a Session Overflow.
- You may show slides but keep them limited to a few; you just have 5 minutes.
- You may mention or invite members to try a premium version of your product, if it follows a freemium model. However, you may not discuss in detail or provide details of your premium version in the talk.
- You may offer your services as an individual developer, designer or an agency by passing on contact details through slides or verbally. Avoid paper/plastic including visiting cards.
- Your talk should confirm to the conditions here.
- Anything else, not mentioned here, if disputed will be resolved by the organisers and disputing such decisions will do nothing for anyone.
Your product should satisfy the following criteria:
- The product should be 100% GPL, i.e., everything including graphics have to be GPL.
- The product must be hosted on WordPress.org. We won’t accept products hosted on third party repositories. The former automatically ensures a level of quality.
If your talk and your product satisfy these conditions, go ahead and fill this form and hurry up because we only have four slots: